Curriculum Design and Technology Workshops
I have been facilitating workshops on thoughtful technology integration and World Language curriculum design
for educators since 2009. My experience includes NCCE, IALLT, EdCamps, professional organization conferences
such as ACTFL & AATF, school district professional development and keynote addresses.
Please contact me about designing a workshop that will meet the needs and interests of your group.
For a list of my previous Technology workshops and Webinars, please click here.
For previous Curriculum Design workshops, please click here.
Previous Curriculum Design workshop topics include:
1. ACTFL 6 Core Practices & Curriculum Design
2. Communicative Activities for All Three Modes of Communication
3. UBD Thematic Unit Design with AP themes and CanDo objectives
4. Storytelling with Legends and History
Previous "Thinking About Syncing" technology workshop topics include:
1. iOS (Apple) devices and apps (applications) for World Language educators and learners.
2. Chromebooks and Google Apps for Education
3. Web tools and apps for Digital Storytelling, Language Development, and Audio / Video Production.
4. Social media for educators and learners: Instagram, Twitter, Blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
5. Collaborative tools through Google Drive (Docs, Forms, Blogger, etc.) and Wikis (Wikispaces, etc).
6. Web site development through Google Sites, Microsoft Expression Web, etc.
7. Digital Literacy and Citizenship for all levels and learners.